Last updated July 5, 2018
TimeCenter is a service to schedule and manage appointments online, and is owned by TimeCenter AB, Swedish business licence number 556897-7747, Säterigatan 12, 25667 Helsingborg, SWEDEN. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, TimeCenter AB grants you a limited right, which is neither exclusive, transferable or sub-licensable, to access, use and share this Site and the materials contained on it.
For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby acknowledge and agree that TimeCenter only provides the described online appointment service and in no way is responsible for the performance of the service booked through the TimeCenter service.
The following definitions are used throughout this Agreement.
- We, Us and TimeCenter always refers to TimeCenter AB as a company or TimeCenter as a service.
- Website or Site refers to www.timecenter.com and other sites owned by TimeCenter AB
- Service Provider is the person, company or organization and its owners, employees, partners or consultants, who use TimeCenter to manage reservations online.
- End users are any users who make an appointment with the Service Provider, either by visiting the Site, or through other contact with the Service Provider.
Summary of terms
- TimeCenter will never share your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial purposes. Your e-mail and personal information is safe with us.
- You are responsible for keeping your login information secret
- You agree to fulfill all appointments you make and you will comply with the Service Provider's booking policies
- You agree to the fees charged by the Service Provider and the Service Provider's payment terms.
- You are responsible for contacting the Service Provider if you can not complete and/or attend to your booking
- To prevent abuse, we save your IP address
TimeCenter AB reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, with or without notice to you. Amendments to this Agreement becomes effective when the changes are published on the Website. Your continued use of the Website and services after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Please check these terms continuously for changes. The date of the last change is always available on the top of the Agreement.
- When you make an appointment, a user account will be created for you.
- You agree to immediately notify the Service Provider about the unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- TimeCenter AB can not be held responsible for any loss suffered by you due to someone else using your password or account.
- If you register on behalf of third parties, such as a company, organization or other person, you certify by signing up that you have the necessary permissions from third parties to do so.
You warrant and represent that you will use the Website in a manner consistent with all rules and provisions of this Agreement and comply with all existing and future policies and regulations for the Site.
You agree NOT to:
- interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or other users in any way
- pretend to represent TimeCenter AB or anyone other than yourself
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- act in a way that adversely affects others' ability to use the Site
- use the Site to participate in activities that violate any applicable law
- use others' data or to log into a server or account which is intended for a different user or to allow third parties to use passwords for unauthorized use of protected pages
- use software, tools, drivers or other technology (including web browsers, spiders, robots or intelligent agents) to interfere with or otherwise use the Website in an abnormal way
- use automated means, (including spiders, robots, crawlers, screen scrapers and the like) to retrieve or process data from the Site, unless expressly permitted by TimeCenter
Violations of system security may result in prosecution. TimeCenter AB has the right to investigate such crimes and reserves the right to involve the relevant authorities. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TimeCenter AB harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with the use of this Site.
End user's obligations
All appointments that an End user makes are binding and must comply with the Service Provider's reservation policy. The End user is responsible to fulfill and attend the appointment that was made with the Service Provider through TimeCenter. If the End user can not attend the appointment, the End user is solely responsible to communicate this to the Service Provider.
TimeCenter is not responsible for reminders that wasn't received for any reason and you as an End user is always responsible to fullfill fulfill and attend your appointment.
The End user is solely responsible for compliance with the additional terms and conditions that the Service Provider may apply for using the Service Provider's products and/or services, including but not limited to paying the fees charged by the Service Provider. The End user acknowledges and agrees that TimeCenter does not review or certify the Service Provider's terms and conditions in any way, and that the End user is solely responsible for performing its own review and assessment of the Service Provider, the Service Provider's terms and conditions and the service offered by the Service Provider.
Data Protection Policy
TimeCenter is eager to protect your privacy and in the TimeCenter Data Protection Policy we explain how we collect and use your personal data. We also tell you about your rights and how you can use them.
Marketing and Links
TimeCenter reserves the right, which the Service Provider accepts, to insert text, graphics and links to market TimeCenter and its services anywhere on the Website, on the Service Provider's booking page, in messages via e-mail and SMS/text messages, such as confirmations and reminders, and in newsletters.
Communications from TimeCenter
TimeCenter reserves the right to contact End users directly by phone and/or e-mail in cases where this is required to complete a booking, or when any situation has arisen which requires this contact or to collect reviews or for marketing purposes.
TimeCenter automatically sends e-mails and text messages on behalf of the Service Provider to End users, such as in relation to bookings and cancellations. The Service Provider is responsible that the specified e-mail address is correct, and that End users can respond directly to it. TimeCenter is not responsible for any message that does not arrive or for the deliverability of such messages.
TimeCenter is not responsible for providing help or support to you. We may monitor your use of the service, to the extent permitted by law, to ensure that these terms are complied with, to meet legal requirements or to protect our and others' rights, but above all to maintain the high quality of the service.
TimeCenter is never responsible for the performance of services or products booked through the TimeCenter service.
The End user accepts that TimeCenter AB only provides the online appointment management and booking service, and that the Service Provider is solely liable for the actual performance of the service booked through the TimeCenter appointment service. A termination of your user account with TimeCenter does consequentially not automatically terminate the agreement between you and the Service Provider.
TimeCenter AB, its owners, employees, partners or consultants can not be held responsible for any damage (direct or indirect), including (but not limited to) lost production, lost contracts, lost revenue, lost data, lost information or disruption of production, which in any way is connected with the use or inability to use this Website or its contents or that somehow has a connection with this Agreement. Nor can TimeCenter AB be held responsible if the information on this Site contains mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies.
TimeCenter AB can not provide guarantees regarding the operation of this Site or its security. Information can be intercepted and TimeCenter AB makes no warranties that the Website or the servers that make this Site available are free of viruses or other harmful elements.
TimeCenter AB disclaims all such representations. TimeCenter AB is also not obligated to reimburse users for something that could be a violation of these terms and conditions if it is caused by a Force Majeure event, or circumstances beyond TimeCenter AB's control such as natural disasters, serious technical problems, wars, disputes, malfunction in Internet connectivity and more. That said, it should be stressed that all safety and operational measures are taken daily to ensure a smooth and reliable system.
The only remedy the End user has for any dispute with TimeCenter AB is, except as may follow from mandatory law, to discontinue using the service.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by TimeCenter AB from its offices in Sweden. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with substantive Swedish law and shall be referred to a Swedish court if a dispute arises. However, you shall not initiate any court proceedings without first notifying TimeCenter AB and through good faith discussions having tried, for two (2) months, to reach a settlement of the matter.